The 7th ZeGeVege Festival - Croatian Veganmania
You are invited to Veganmania in Croatia - the 7th ZeGeVege Festival of Sustainable Living!
Zagreb - Trg bana Jelacica - Sept 5-6, 2014!
More than 40,000 visitors, 32 performers and 75 exhibitors at last year's ZeGeVege Festival are guaranteed to be here again and are reasons why also you should visit and participate in the 7th ZeGeVege Festival.
Do not forget: Friday, Sept 5, 2014 (from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) and Saturday, Sept 6, 2014 (from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.) are the days when you should be in Zagreb - because it's time for another Veganmania!
If you are an exhibitor of health food, ecological and sustainable products, or cosmetics which are not tested on animals, join us at the ZeGeVege Festival.
If you are musicians supporting sustainable living and animal protection and rights, join us at the ZeGeVege Festival.
If you are part of the media that wants to report on nice news and positive events instead of being a black chronicle, then become a sponsor of the ZeGeVege Festival.
This year we also guarantee fun for everyone and two-day long socializing with numerous exhibitors and performers from Croatia and abroad at 80 stalls during the 22-hours long music and stage program.
Welcome to Zagreb!
Please submit your applications here.
- Animal Friends
- President of the Republic of Croatia Ivo Josipovic
- Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund
- Croatian Chamber of Economy - Tourism Sector
- City Office for Economy, Labour and Enterprises
- Croatian Environment Agency
- Croatian Agricultural Agency
- City Office for Agriculture and Forestry
- City Office for Energy, Environment Protection and Sustainable Development
- The Zagreb Tourist Board