Vegan Cooking: Recipes for Beginners
Eva Batt's introduction to vegan cooking and eating has long been the classic book for vegans around the world. Her simple recipes are the ideal way for new vegans to get to know vegan ingredients.
As well as Eva Batt's practical kitchen tips, this much loved collection contains meat- and dairy-free recipes for family meals, snacks, nibbles and delicious desserts.
A simple vegan diet has wide ranging benefits for health and well-being and is now recommended for its anti-cancer and pro-heart-health qualities.
Vegan cooking is:
- Naturally low in fat and cholesterol
- Naturally high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega oils
- Known to promote health and help prevent disease
- Ideal if you are dairy or lactose intolerant
- Without the risks of intensively farmed meat and fish
Eva Batt was a pineer of vegan cookery and one of the very first to promote the vegan diet as an alternative to the standard diet. The popularity of veganism today owes much to her energy and enthusiasm.